- 1tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, mixed
- 1lb. medium raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 c. sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 c. pea pods
- 4 c. assorted vegetables
- 1-1/2 tbsp. chicken broth
Toss shrimp into salt and pepper mixture to coat.
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add shrimp and stir over high heat 2-3 minutes. Remove to a side dish with a slotted spoon. Add garlic and green onions to skillet and stir over medium heat one minute. Add pea pods, assorted vegetables and chicken broth to pan and stir over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are "crisp tender".
Return shrimp to pan and cook, stirring 1-2 minutes. Season to taste and garnish with your favorite fresh herb springs.
Serve over rice.
Services 4-6 people.